Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AMZN - Amazon Relative Valuations (NASDAQ)

Reactions
Hello you very wonderful and amazing individuals that make up this forum. I sincerely hope you are having a good week and doing well.

I was recently doing a Value Investing course which i found very interesting. It looks at relative valuations such as doing the Enterprise Value calculation for a business. This works for small obscure businesses to try and find a business that is undervalued. If the Enterprise Value is lower than the market cap, this could be one sign the business could be undervalued. I note for high Growth Stocks such as Amazon this calculation would not be relevant and even Discounted Cash Flow calculations would be difficult as the company is rapidly expanding. I please wondered the best calculation to do on a rapidly growing stock such as Amazon please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support with this, it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have a wonderful and amazing life. Very best wishes to you and take care.