Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ADH - Adairs Limited

I believe I should be revered, not criticised or held to some petty standard of consistency.
The ideal me ..

200.gif

Adairs Limited (ASX:ADH) today announced that non-executive Chairman Brett Chenoweth has tendered his resignation from the Board, effective 22 March 2024. Mr Chenoweth has advised that his decision reflects his desire to concentrate on his other corporate responsibilities, with particular focus on Chair and Board roles across the digital infrastructure and media sectors.

Adairs CEO, Mark Ronan, said: ‘On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank Brett for his substantial contribution to Adairs over the past 4 years. He has been a pleasure to work with and a valuable partner to both myself and the organisation during his time as Chair.’ The company will commence a search for a new Chair and non-executive director Kate Spargo will serve as the Interim non-executive Chair.

Interesting. Short notice and price jumps more than 8%. Not exactly a boost to his ego.

I'm not complaining - a little bit more for the coffers and another nice break from a bullish pattern

Motley Fool's 'Buy More' rec on Friday 26 July.
I won't be getting back into this as it's hard for me to believe that the discretionary retail resurgence has a lot of wind left in its sails under conditions of inflation and high personal debt. But that idle view has meant that I missed the top asx sector over the last 12 months! Stocks like AX1, PMV, NCK, MHJ and UNI have been running.

Chart looks a hope.
WEEKLY
big (21).gif
Screenshot_20240727_124144_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: