Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Trump/RFK vs Harris

moXJO

menace to society
Reactions
I can't comment in the Harris thread due to being blocked by one of the usuals. I'm tired of posting multiple threads as well.
@Joe Blow maybe take over this thread so anyone that has me on block can use it.

Anyway the dynamic between Trump/RFK will be an interesting one. RFK will get a greater exposure. Trump might get some level headedness to his campaign and swing it back on track. Even though the Republican party would have never allowed it. Seeing a Trump presidency with RFK as VP would have blown minds.

At this point Harris is just a turd rolled in glitter. Pulling out the same celebrities and throwing obscene amounts of money in an attempt to legitimise her. But the cracks are appearing despite the mainstream media trying its best to cover it up. Her record is plain to see. They can't continue to lie their way out forever.

I'm of the opinion Trump can't win this thing as dems are pulling out all stops. But RFK has thrown me. He hit the ground running and is all over the media.

The Dem machine is certainly impressive with its dirty tricks/shadow campaign. I certainly wouldn't put *anything* past them.

They just keep repeating the lies with impunity, aided and abetted by 90% of the media:
Very fine people
Agenda 2025 scare
Vance couch ****hoax
The "weird" cliche
Trump will release dangerous terrorists
They even spun import duty as a tax on everything
Suspect polling
and more.

RFK certainly offers a new dynamic and will be interesting how that evolves. I personally would love him to take on Tulsi as well, if she was up for it.

If I was a yank I would vote for the ticket just to find the truth about JFK and RFK Snr shootings and blow the CIA etc wide open.

Interesting times.

I think RFK will introduce ideas that will swing undecided voters over.

Democrats have nothing. The said Biden had the best economy and with the next breath say "Harris will fix the economy". Those pack of idiots are in power now. How dumb do you have to be to support that type of idiotic take.

Their messaging would be ripped apart if the mainstream news actually did their job.

Democrats have consistently voted in the most party controlled candidates in history. It's like China lite at this point.

I think RFK will introduce ideas that will swing undecided voters over.

Democrats have nothing. The said Biden had the best economy and with the next breath say "Harris will fix the economy". Those pack of idiots are in power now. How dumb do you have to be to support that type of idiotic take.

Their messaging would be ripped apart if the mainstream news actually did their job.

Democrats have consistently voted in the most party controlled candidates in history. It's like China lite at this point.

What a lot of bull.
Trump has promised to roll back mercury laws into the environment, weaken the EPA like he did last time. etc. etc.

I will say it again, check the link provided previously, The Democrats told RFK to get ffed when he asked them for a job after the election, Trump said he could have one if he does his best to elect Trump. Trump will back out of the deal if he gets in but RFK is stupid and desperate.

I can't comment in the Harris thread due to being blocked by one of the usuals. I'm tired of posting multiple threads as well.
@Joe Blow maybe take over this thread so anyone that has me on block can use it.

Anyway the dynamic between Trump/RFK will be an interesting one. RFK will get a greater exposure. Trump might get some level headedness to his campaign and swing it back on track. Even though the Republican party would have never allowed it. Seeing a Trump presidency with RFK as VP would have blown minds.

At this point Harris is just a turd rolled in glitter. Pulling out the same celebrities and throwing obscene amounts of money in an attempt to legitimise her. But the cracks are appearing despite the mainstream media trying its best to cover it up. Her record is plain to see. They can't continue to lie their way out forever.

I'm of the opinion Trump can't win this thing as dems are pulling out all stops. But RFK has thrown me. He hit the ground running and is all over the media.

Cannot see it lasting RFK has betrayed the people and money that supported him supposedly for a 3rd way.

Trump and RFK in the same room would be interesting to see but RFK showed some time ago he is of no substance not that it matters in the US.

Cannot see it lasting RFK has betrayed the people and money that supported him supposedly for a 3rd way.

Trump and RFK in the same room would be interesting to see but RFK showed some time ago he is of no substance not that it matters in the US.
Or misrepresented in the media. I'm not on board with some of his takes. But taking big pharma to task along with less chemicals in food. Australia could do with this with the current levels of pfas in our drinking water.

The guy has a long history of fighting some very crooked industry for a very long time. I'm not sure "no substance" is a true statement. He debates and has blown so called "experts" out of the water. Also Harris pretty much fills the "no substance" vote. The whole DNC show is literally a firecracker in a turd.

It's interesting to watch this election cycle knowing Australia gets screwed no matter who gets in.

What a lot of bull.
Trump has promised to roll back mercury laws into the environment, weaken the EPA like he did last time. etc. etc.

I will say it again, check the link provided previously, The Democrats told RFK to get ffed when he asked them for a job after the election, Trump said he could have one if he does his best to elect Trump. Trump will back out of the deal if he gets in but RFK is stupid and desperate.
It's hard to see them working beyond the election. I think rfk genuinely wants to make a change and was smart enough not to end up like Bernie sanders. Realistically there's not a lot that separates mainstream Republican and Dems. I think Trump is pretty much a party onto himself.

It's hard to see them working beyond the election. I think rfk genuinely wants to make a change and was smart enough not to end up like Bernie sanders. Realistically there's not a lot that separates mainstream Republican and Dems. I think Trump is pretty much a party onto himself.
They should have gone with Haley.
Too many brain dead sheep. He knows how to herd them. He has a huge disdain for his base.
And uses them to threaten the mainstream Republican politicians.

Last edited:
They should have gone with Haley.
Too many brain dead sheep. He knows how to herd them. He has a huge disdain for his base.
And uses them to threaten the mainstream Republican politicians.

I'm not a fan of Haley. She's the type to undermine.

Given what we know as fact about this very wayward, still alive, Kennedy (acknowledgement to Jello).
If you were to hear a story that Bob Jr's breakfast regime included a broth of his own kim-chi style fermented spooge that he dipped his toast in as a way of recycling his hormone suppliments... It wouldn't be out of the question to think... 'yeah probably'

More than a few cronic selfabusers that contribute to these threads would think... 'well obviously, doesn't everyone'
You can see where the support cum's from.

I always thought you were a moderate.
Meh some people need safe spaces. I touch some topics that people don't like. Or I get on an annoying streak.

I get not wanting to deal with opposing views at times.

From Bioclandestine

Former Democrat, Tulsi Gabbard, officially endorses Trump and joins the campaign!

This one is not so much a surprise, but more of a reminder that sane Democrats are fleeing what has become of the DNC.

Tulsi will serve a vital role in appealing to female and center-left voters, and sounds like she will have a role in the upcoming administration.

Tulsi was also the first politician to speak out about the US-funded biolabs in Ukraine. Both she and RFK Jr. have been vocal about this subject.

Big switches at the moment. I'm seeing a lot of people walk away from the democrats after their convention. People are starting to wake up to that glitter rolled turd that is the dems. That's not to say they will vote Trump. But there is an awakening going on.

So Harris does an interview on CNN, pre tapped with Tim Walz holding her hand. Can only manage 18 minutes and she comes across as a vapid idiot with the depth of a puddle.