Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Taylor Swift

Garpal Gumnut

Ross Island Hotel
Reactions
I thought I'd start a thread on Taylor Swift now that it appears she has found lifelong love and a suitable partner in with whom to share her billions.

I must state foremost THAT , I , GARPAL GUMNUT AM A SWIFTIE , and have been for over 15 years. In fact some of my fellow Swifties were lucky to have been born when she first started performing.

You don't get to be as famous as Taylor, unless you have talent. Good luck to her romance with Travis Kelce who is a champion American football player. What is American football I hear some ask. The best way to describe it is is a game played by men, similar to Netball, but without nets.

Travis seems like a good match. Good luck to them both.

gg

GG I am a fan due to my daughter bombarding me endlessly from the start with Taylor's music.

One thing that has always stood out about Taylor to me is that she didn't sexualise her music or concerts to young girls like so many other female artists but remained a class act showcasing her extensive talent.

GG I am a fan due to my daughter bombarding me endlessly from the start with Taylor's music.

One thing that has always stood out about Taylor to me is that she didn't sexualise her music or concerts to young girls like so many other female artists but remained a class act showcasing her extensive talent.
Agreed @IFocus . She certainly is a class act and a standout among female vocalists because of her composition and guitar skills. I started listening to her a long time ago, often on long flights interstate.

Interestingly I discussed her with my GP and my barber recently and they both have daughters who are Swifties.

They could discuss a good number of her songs.

Although they themselves don't themselves own up to being Swifties :)

Yet.

gg

Even Tim Pool doffs his cap. Gotta agree.

Not my favourite genre, but gotta admit it is catchy for sure.

Well I think it's great you ladies have found something to bond over :p

200.gif

Kidding!

Saw a stat today.
53% of Americans are Taylor fans.
That's got to be up there with the Beatles! Extraordinary.

Taylor is in Melbourne at present and her fan base is amazing.

It's all passed me by.

Saw a stat today.
53% of Americans are Taylor fans.
That's got to be up there with the Beatles! Extraordinary.

Taylor is in Melbourne at present and her fan base is amazing.

It's all passed me by.

Huge following a lot of happy faces in the crowds that attend.