Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Resources Rising Stars 2024 Conference Gold Coast

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
ASF has partnered with Resources Rising Stars to help get the word out about their 2024 annual conference on the Gold Coast. This year will be their 21st year and more than 50 companies will be presenting, making it a must see event for those who invest in, or are interested in, ASX-listed junior and mid-tier resource companies.

Speak personally to some of Australia’s most successful resources MDs, including Bill Beament, Ken Brinsden, Duncan Craib, Darren Stralow, Steve Parsons and Simon Lawson. Hear investment opportunities in the booming gold sector, along with copper, lithium, silver and tin. Plus the best performing IPO of the year so far, Sun Silver (SS1) and emerging gold names like Ora Banda (OBM) and Alkane Resources (ALK).

Event keynote speakers are Grady Wulff from Bell Direct, Hedley Widdup from Lion Selection Group, and leading business and finance commentator David Koch.

Registration is FREE, however all attendees must register prior to the event for catering purposes. You can obtain your free registration by clicking here or calling on (08) 9388 1474.

When: Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th September 2024
Where: RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast

If you are unable to attend in person the conference can be watched online. Further details, including the 2024 conference program, can be found at the link below.

REGISTER FOR THE RRS 2024 CONFERENCE

If anyone has any questions about the conference I'll do what I can to answer them. Just a reminder that the conference is being live streamed so you don't have to attend in person to watch the presentations. The organisers are aware that not everyone can get to the Gold Coast for events like this.

Yeah, but I'm using it as a walking stick at the moment. :wheniwasaboy:

Maybe I can get an ASF t-shirt made? Logo at the front and URL at the back. You can be a walking ad for ASF. :D
I know someone that could do a design, we need to make it clever though.

@Joe Blow a shirt would be great.

I could have made that conference if I had known of it earlier as I was down Gold Coast way a week prior and was unable to change my plans.

Perhaps the organisers could advertise their dates better.

gg