Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Pauline Hanson's Please Explain

Sean K

Reactions
Whatever you think of Pauline and One Nation, the team that put together her satirical cartoons each Friday do a cracking job of nailing the political topics of the moment. No one is spared. My favourite caricature is of Pocock and Katter.

These always put a smile on my face each Friday morning.

I have a close friend whose female child has decided to be a boy, at age 13. Can she really know she's a boy?

I can't imagine what that would be like to manage as a parent.

I have a close friend whose female child has decided to be a boy, at age 13. Can she really know she's a boy?

Throughout the world most countries are stepping back on this as they can see how much damage they have done to these poor teenagers already.

The medical profession who actually deal with these kids have found that 90% are social misfits and enjoy being treated as a special person if they switch gender.

At my grandkids school (in Victoria) they have their own exclusive lunch room, their own exclusive changing room, they can elect to be involved or sit out whatever they choose.

I would suggest that the majority of kids enjoy special treatment, the reason does not matter

Never understood why they can't just behave like one naturally without feeling the need to transform.

However always been a fan Of Hanson.
Not the brightest spark but you don't have to be to know things are crook in this 2 party country.
Seriously something should be changed so that those elected under a particular party can't at a whim become an independent.
The only flaw One Nation has had over all these years.

I'm not sure how close Albo is getting to be like Scomo but this is probably a decent meme on what happens to any party that gets in to leadership.

Quite a lot of the crap they promised to con the voter to get into power fades by the wayside when it's no longer relevant for keeping in power.

They all do it more or less and I'd expect nothing more than what happens when the LNP get back in, if that's at all possible, with the rise of the Greens and Teals. Looks like we're heading to minority government. If the Greens become the gatekeepers for legislation, God help us.

I'm not sure what the worse promise was that the ALP made at the last election that was obviously a lie but you can't go past the lowering power prices con, or maybe the RE net zero plan that is overly ambitious, or quite simply impossible.