Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Marketsmith, Marketsurge and CANSLIM

Reactions
Just wondering if there are any subscribers to the new Marketsurge analysis platform for the William O'Neil CANSLIM approach for US stocks here?
I'm thinking I might do the Mark Minervini Master Trader Program to get up to speed with this approach.

Like to hear from anyone that's been down this road.
Thanks.

You can learn the important parts of Mark Minervini's trading style from his many YT's.
Learn how to trade the VCP in a rising market is all you need.

Mark Minervini has a well documented success and he's won several trading championships. The VCP provides a small risk setup in an established up trend. Mark, risks a small amount of his capital in each trade and lets the winners get much bigger than his losses. He's ruthless about cutting his losers. So ruthless that his win % is approx 40%. One winner can offset a few losers.

If you can reduce the size of your losers even lower than Mark and let the winners get much bigger then you can appreciate the outstanding success of Kristjan Kullamagi. Kristjan W% is only 30% but his big winners are huge (10R - 20R). Well worth looking at his YTs.

The potential for outstanding success is there. The education is now freely available via YT. The only thing that will most likely prevent your success is you. If you can overcome this, financial freedom is yours.

Great info, thanks again Peter. I've never heard of Kristjan Kullamagi. I'll look him up shortly. I read one of Mark's book recently and I'll be purchasing his other one shortly. I'll also check out YT.
Thanks again.