Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

HSBC FTSE All-World Index Fund

Reactions
Hello you very wonderful and intelligent individuals that make up this forum. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you.

I have kindly been recommended to have the HSBC FTSE All-World Index (Class C - Accumulation (GBP) into my portfolio. As there is not as much risk as holding an individual stock. You are having your hopes that the economy will grow throughout the next few years. For most of 2022 and 2023 the stock has mainly traded sideways after showing alot of growth from 2020. I kindly wondered please what your thoughts are for 2024, since hopefully many countries will hopefully avoid a recession particular the US and UK, do you think we could see some growth in this Index Fund please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me and be highly appreciated.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you continue to have a wonderful life and achieve all your business goals. Very best wishes to you.

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent individuals that make up this forum. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you.

I have kindly been recommended to have the HSBC FTSE All-World Index (Class C - Accumulation (GBP) into my portfolio. As there is not as much risk as holding an individual stock. You are having your hopes that the economy will grow throughout the next few years. For most of 2022 and 2023 the stock has mainly traded sideways after showing alot of growth from 2020. I kindly wondered please what your thoughts are for 2024, since hopefully many countries will hopefully avoid a recession particular the US and UK, do you think we could see some growth in this Index Fund please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me and be highly appreciated.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you continue to have a wonderful life and achieve all your business goals. Very best wishes to you.
For international index investing I use vanguard’s VGS, it’s listed on the Aussie share market, and holds I think around 1400 companies from USA, Europe and Asia.

Some investors buy SPY/IVV (S&P 500) or VTS (Total US market) together with VEU (Total World ex US.) Other simply select VGS and ignore noise created by others.

Relatively low MERs ranging from 0.03 to 0.09.

Your money, your choice, your risk of whatever the outcome will be.