Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

GME - GameStop Corp (NYSE)

Reactions
It's the start of a long weekend and I want to say that right now we're experiencing a CYNICAL cycle of GME.
note this is NYSE GME GAMESTOP

The price ran up a few dollars these past few days. If we break 30 I can see a runup to 45.
All these charts point to a run.

I'll answer any questions in the chat but I would say its a very strong buy at below 30, and if it can hold above 30 its a strong sell at perhaps 45, we don't play for MOASS here because there's a chance dillution may kill the run, but we could very well see a ATH (mid 500s) if we can sustain a bull run with no dilltion.

Now, I will sing a song of my people.

you hold those bags and ill hold this stock ceritificate
ohhh

sell those shares

leave those shares

make those baggies dance

ohh so sell those shares

sell those shares

down by the broken tree house

now fi there was no baggies

in the end there would be nothing

my friends are baggies

covered in the millhouse

Now if there was no hedgies

to short GME
MOASS on the floor today
My friends are baggies

Put another stock on the index
Everything goes up in september
anyway
I'm still
Not in
The mood
To sell
Kek hedgies
DRS my shares

Send your prayers to Ryan Coen
And I'm not in a selling mood

Well, I had a dream last night
And you seemed so high up in price
I dreamt that I was holding you tight
And whispering sweet things in your ear

But now the sell order is through
And I find myself still thinking of you

It was a vision of your loveliness
Of your high share price and wondering eyes
You'll never come back to me I guess
But my dreams keep telling me lies

Now the night is day and you're the stock
who faded away

My love for you is so real
Aah
But you'll never know the way that I feel
Aa-ah

My love for you sis o real
But you'll never know the way that I feel

Well, the night is day and you're the stock
who faded away
I said, the night is day and you're the stock
who faded away
You know the night is day and you're the stock
who faded away

A few rules worth pointing out as a reminder to everyone, especially newcomers.

1. No financial advice. No buy and sell advice. Don't tell people what to do with their money. That's what financial advisers and taxi drivers are for.

2. No insults. Just don't do it. I don't like it and I will delete posts that contain them.

3. No ramping. If you're bullish, explain why. If you're bearish, explain why. Avoid posting price targets unless you can back it up with facts.

4. Stay on topic. Threads are intended for the discussion of one specific topic, so please keep all discussion on topic and avoid waxing lyrical about miscellaneous matters.

Thank you now please carry on. As you were.

Last edited:
hopefully not, Ramping Kitty

and hopefully GameStop will not do another capital raise to spoil a new short squeeze

going to be very hard for loyal company supporters to stick with a company that regularly dilutes shareholders

I've just put GamestopValue on block.

"May you have a hundred sons and walk the path of divine righteousness; you have prepared well and the meaningfulness of your existence is apparent to many."

There are a number of important lessons to be learnt from GME as a stock, a video game retailer in the USA which while being controversial as a meme stock has also managed to attract large conventional investors and hedge funds recently as holders.

Analysts are tipping it will announce revenue of $900 million for Q2 2024. next Tues Sept 10. From Yahoo Finance these are the important sentiments about.

Key Takeaways​

• GameStop reports earnings after the closing bell on Tuesday, Sept. 10, with analysts expecting lower revenue and a slightly larger net loss than the second quarter of 2023.
  • Comparable store sales are also projected to decline significantly, by about 23% compared to the same time last year.
  • After massive fluctuations in price earlier this year due to Keith Gill, a key figure in the original meme stock trend, GameStop stock has had a much less volatile last few months.

gg

yeh , and they can always do another capital raise to throw a life-line to squeezed short-sellers

but an interesting watch to learn about 'boiler-room' action

yep up 40 percent by time of posting
KEK
From the Financial Times @GamestopVALUE ( It is a financial newspaper ).

1726020440896.png

gg