Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Bourse Data

Reactions
I have been subscribing to Bourse Data for about 10 years. It really is a great tool. You get live prices on any ASX stock you want, market depth and detail, charts and much more. Today I have been told that the service will be closing 24th August 2023. Does any one know of similar software subscription services as a minimum it must offer live prices & depths. Thanks in advance.

I have been subscribing to Bourse Data for about 10 years. It really is a great tool. You get live prices on any ASX stock you want, market depth and detail, charts and much more. Today I have been told that the service will be closing 24th August 2023. Does any one know of similar software subscription services as a minimum it must offer live prices & depths. Thanks in advance.
Hi Twizzle, welcome to the forum.

I don't know what sort of live data you're after, other than market depth etc..Most of the trading platforms eg, Commsec, Westpac are live too....unlike some with 20 minute delay.

I find investing.com useful. Hope this is of help to you......................https://au.investing.com/indices/major-indices.

What Bourse Data do at the moment is Live Prices, Market Bids & Asks, email notifications of announcements from Companies in your Watchlist. Also you can set Price Alerts. Do charts. In fact I don't know why they are not continuing with it. It is of course not free and you pay per month but that is fine with me.

What Bourse Data do at the moment is Live Prices, Market Bids & Asks, email notifications of announcements from Companies in your Watchlist. Also you can set Price Alerts. Do charts. In fact I don't know why they are not continuing with it. It is of course not free and you pay per month but that is fine with me.
Everything you mention here is available "free"* from Comsec and Westpac as mentioned by eskys.

I like the Comsec app as even watchlists are live data without refreshing.

frugal.rock so you can see every Bid & Every Ask on your Watchlist of stocks and either click to Total or click to Individual Bids plus all the usual stuff like Volume, % up or down, Trades (number of), Value, Open, High, Low, Close and Match Price before opening and get email Alerts ?

frugal.rock so you can see every Bid & Every Ask on your Watchlist of stocks and either click to Total or click to Individual Bids plus all the usual stuff like Volume, % up or down, Trades (number of), Value, Open, High, Low, Close and Match Price before opening and get email Alerts ?
Also can you use the App on your Desktop PC and not just your Phone?

click to Individual Bids
Can't drill down to individual orders on the app. Just totals on each price step.
They probably have a web based IRESS platform which may show that, I can't help there though.

There are ways of using apps on PC's, haven't done it recently though, so a goggle search if you're really interested.
I'm not trying to sell you anything either.

Can't drill down to individual orders on the app. Just totals on each price step.
They probably have a web based IRESS platform which may show that, I can't help there though.

There are ways of using apps on PC's, haven't done it recently though, so a goggle search if you're really interested.
I'm not trying to sell you anything either.
I know you are not trying to sell me anything frugal.rock and are just trying to help.