Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ASX stocks that are also listed in the US?

Reactions
Hi,
I found your site on Google after looking for a forum geared towards investing. I have just signed up for the game at asx to get some practise/experience before I start investing in the "real" market.
I was wondering were I can find a list of listed stocks on the markets in the us?

Thanks
Jonas

Re: Listed stocks on the markets in the US?

Hi,
I found your site on Google after looking for a forum geared towards investing. I have just signed up for the game at asx to get some practise/experience before I start investing in the "real" market.
I was wondering were I can find a list of listed stocks on the markets in the us?

Thanks
Jonas
www.nyse.com
www.nasdaq.com
www.amex.com

You find most of them at these three exchanges.

Thanks,
I know that I can have a look at each exchange but was more after a complete list of Australian stocks that are listed on the different stock exchanges in US.
If I go to nyse.com I can sort the listed companies by origin which was very handy but I couldn't find the same feature on NASDAQ or amex. I could get the international companies but not any specific from Australia.

Thanks
Jonas

Thanks,
I know that I can have a look at each exchange but was more after a complete list of Australian stocks that are listed on the different stock exchanges in US.
If I go to nyse.com I can sort the listed companies by origin which was very handy but I couldn't find the same feature on NASDAQ or amex. I could get the international companies but not any specific from Australia.

Thanks
Jonas
Sorry, misunderstood what you wanted.

try this http://www.adrbny.com/adr_index_constituents_details.jsp?cusip=16899W17