Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AAL - American Airlines Group (NASDAQ)

Reactions
Hello you very intelligent and wonderful people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are having a pleasant week and doing well.

I was kindly wondering please about the stock American Airlines Group on the NASDAQ AAL. I have done alot of research into the company, the industry economics and the company has one of the largest market shares of the airline industry. It appears that compared to 2022, 2023 revenues are predicted to be higher and airline travel is picking up looking at analytics from passenger data etc. Revenues have been increasingly steadily from 2021 and 2022 from the Coronavirus period. I kindly wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this stock or anything else i may have overlooked to consider please to help with my research? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i very much hope for your continued happiness and success in investing. Look after yourself. All the best.

Hello you wonderful and amazing people, i truly hope things are going well for you. I am very sorry to follow-up on this, if anyone could kindly get back to me please, even if it was just a few sentences i would be very thankful and grateful, it would mean the world to me. Take care and all the very best to you.