Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

A8G - Australasian Metals

Reactions
Australasian Gold Limited is a mineral exploration company focused on delivering Shareholder value through the identification, development and acquisition of exploration properties, focusing on mining tenements prospective for gold and other minerals, initially in Queensland and Western Australia.

Immediately following the proposed ASX listing, the Company will launch exploration programs on its flagship May Queen gold project, located in the Brovinia gold field in Queensland and the Mt Clermont project in the Drummond Basin, central Queensland. The Company's exploration efforts will extend to the Fairview gold project (30 Km from Northern Star Resources Limited's Paulsens Gold mine) once this tenement application is approved.

The initial exploration programs will be designed to better understand the structural and depositional geology of the licence areas in order to then develop further exploration programs that will be focused on the expansion of existing known mineralisation and the potential discovery of new deposits.

It is anticipated that A8G will list on the ASX during April 2021.

Listing date28 April 2021 #
Contact detailshttps://www.australasiangold.com/
Ph: 08 9486 4036
Principal ActivitiesMining exploration
GICS industry groupTBA
Issue Price$0.20
Issue TypeOrdinary Fully Paid Shares
Security codeA8G
Capital to be Raised$6,000,000
Expected offer close date1 April 2021
Underwriter -

Lots of volume today but after a quick run to 47c it looks like it will finish the day close to where it opened. Not quite sure what's going on here. :wideyed:

big.chart-A8G.gif

On December 3rd, 2021, Australasian Gold Limited changed its name to Australasian Metals Limited.

I've arrived here completely independently of Kenna's post.

I've just moved it out of my newbie list into a lithium list.
That makes 9 stocks out of 33 on my lithium list to have risen 10+% today...

Screenshot_20220112-224644.png

and now it's Tantalum as well

High grade tantalum mineralisation and lithium signatures identified at Barrow Creek lithium Project, NT

Highlights
● Strong LCT pegmatite signatures have been confirmed through geochemical assays
● 1018 ppm and 554 ppm Ta returned from ongoing rock chip sampling at EL28515
● In EL29724, several rock chips with elevated lithium, up to 0.26% Li2O shows lithium mineralisation potential in in this tenement

- chips are pretty early stage. Still, enough to get some interest and stock off its lows. From 20c to 26c today