Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Anthony Mundines mouth is full of nasty germs!

numbercruncher

Beware of Dropbears
Reactions
The career of champion Australian boxer Anthony Mundine is in doubt because of a serious eye infection.

After a standard operation last week, Mundine's left eye reportedly became infected over the weekend after he removed a protective contact lens at a restaurant and cleaned it using his mouth.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=60193

Hope Anthony learns from this experience and excercises some self restraint with his mouth.

apropo of nothing, but it's the standard method of cleaning after a dummy spit and all. ;) :2twocents
just want to say, I heard on the news that this is sounding really serious, and I want to wish him well.

and apologise if the above caused any offence - but what I was getting at - I often think that mothers who clean dummies with their saliva are kidding emselves, - then again so are people kissing I guess :eek:
and hence ambulance drivers dont do unprotected mouth to mouth etc etc

anyways, good luck anthony :2twocents

just want to say, I heard on the news that this is sounding really serious, and I want to wish him well.

and apologise if the above caused any offence - but what I was getting at - I often think that mothers who clean dummies with their saliva are kidding emselves, - then again so are people kissing I guess :eek:
and hence ambulance drivers dont do unprotected mouth to mouth etc etc

anyways, good luck anthony :2twocents

Yeh..I agree..good luck Anthony.
Hold on...WTF?!???? Surely you don't think Mundine is an ASFer do you?:confused:

I think its all a conspiracy. I think the blindness to his eye is from boxing, not from the contact lens infection. i dont see how u can clean ur contact with ur mouth, isnt water a lot easier? he probably wanted the public to feel sorry for him thats all!:cool:

I think its all a conspiracy. I think the blindness to his eye is from boxing, not from the contact lens infection. i dont see how u can clean ur contact with ur mouth, isnt water a lot easier? he probably wanted the public to feel sorry for him thats all!:cool:

I think John Howard is some how to blame

I think John Howard is some how to blame

nonono its them Nasty Imperialistic Brits fault, if they never arrived none of this would of happened i tell you, none of it .....

We all could of been fluent in French by now and eye infections would of been a thing of the past!

Yeh..I agree..good luck Anthony.
Hold on...WTF?!???? Surely you don't think Mundine is an ASFer do you?:confused:
we agree - that's the main thing ;)
the rest, is Mundine an ASFer? - is for others to know and me and you to guess at ;) - just a courtesy thassall

PS speaking of eyes - dogs do better than us I'm told . I had a dog in the islands - someone threw a stone, hit its eye - open wound on the eye itself :eek: - turned milky white - local eyedoctor assured me it would clear up - and it did !! - and he seemed to be able to see from it. Anyway, noone gonna wish anyone else goes blind I'm sure

PS recently read a book about "the blind traveller" - probably the most travelled bloke in the 1800's - amazing stuff. http://www.amazon.com/Sense-World-Historys-Greatest-Traveler/dp/customer-reviews/0007161069

PS Mundine has got talents I ain't got - I doubt we have a single thing in common lol - but it takes all kinds m8 ;)