- Latest Member:
Posted By tech/a Saturday at 2:14 PMIn Trading Strategies/Systems
Posted By Indoril Tuesday at 2:50 PMIn Trading/Investing Resources
- Learning material for beginner bsh posted Mar 27, 2017 at 11:42 AM85 0Hi everyone,
New member and a bit of back ground. I have always been interested in…
- Problems logging into... helpme posted Mar 26, 2017 at 1:33 PM98 1I am not able to log into TWS now. Yet, I was able to log in to Account Management on the…
- Best Broker for Trading US... Trader345 posted Mar 26, 2017 at 12:36 PM115 0Hey all,
Currently in the process of learning how to trade (2-3months in now), but I think…
- The Portfolio MYTH-----Do you... tech/a posted Mar 25, 2017 at 2:14 PM985 57Its becoming more recognised, I've seen it mentioned by a few now.
While portfolios are…
- Feedback (and direction) for... Smalltimeguy posted Mar 24, 2017 at 10:02 PM134 0Hi all,
With so much books, official websites and forums with advice on how to start trading,…
- Selling delisted share holdings Dream_Trader posted Mar 24, 2017 at 4:30 PM157 0Hi all,
I have a…
- MEC - Morphic Ethical Equities Fund padman posted Mar 23, 2017 at 11:47 PM132 0Anyone getting into this IPO?
Geoff Wilson from WAM is buying in for $1.1m…
- Learning material for beginner
- Company NameASX CodeDate
- Marquee Resources LimitedMQR09/03/2017
- Retech Technology., Co LimitedRTE09/03/2017
- Wattle Health Australia LimitedWHA10/03/2017
- De.mem LimitedDEM21/03/2017
- Fat Prophets Global Contrarian Fund LimitedFPC22/03/2017
- Bigtincan Holdings LimitedBTH22/03/2017
- Todd River Resources LimitedTRT24/03/2017
- Magmatic Resources LimitedMAG24/03/2017
- Visioneering Technologies, Inc.VTI27/03/2017
Spark - Streaming ASX market info platform Amazing user interface, Visual market depth,
Real-time charts and news, DDE interface.
Real-time charts and news, DDE interface.
- Miners drag market as Myer soars. A drop in iron ore futures have pulled miners and the broader Australian market lower but retailer Myer has soared after a late share raid.
- Brexit job fears stalk Britain's financial centres. Worries are whirring in Britain's smaller financial centres -- which together employ far more people than the glamorous City of London -- that the looming EU departure will lead to heavy job losses.
- Wall Street's Trump rally overpriced, economists say. Wall Street's historic rallies since Donald Trump's election overvalue the president's pledged pro-business tax and regulatory policies, according to a survey of economists released Monday.
- Petrol price slide. According to the Australian Institute of Petroleum, the national average Australian price of unleaded petrol fell by 0.5 cents to 130.1 cents a litre in the past week.
- China oil giant Sinopec posts 44% jump in net profit. State-owned Chinese energy major Sinopec said 2016 net profit jumped 44 percent, its first annual profit rise in three years, as strong demand and better margins in its downstream refining...
- Home prices jump 3.7% since start of year. Home prices and auction clearances rates are rising, led by Sydney and Melbourne, but the number of properties listed for sale has fallen.
- CommSec Daily Report Monday. Australian shares are off to a shaky start on Monday, with the ASX 200 down 0.6 per cent.
- China's Li in New Zealand for trade talks. New Zealand said Sunday it did not plan to "choose sides" on trade between the United States and China, as Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrived for a visit focused on the issue.
- AusNet to trim investor franking credits. Energy firm AusNet Services says it will cut the ratio of its franked dividend due to a forecast reduction in its company tax payable.
- Report describes 2021 surplus as 'heroic'. Businessman Tony Shepherd has had a second look at his 2104 commission of audit and found the outlook is just as worrying as it was three years ago.
- RCR wins another solar energy deal. RCR Tomlinson has won its second solar energy farm contract this month: an $85 million deal to build a solar facility at Manildra in NSW.
- Can we have global reflation without regional inflation?. Regional sharemarkets declined over the past trading week with the US market suffering its largest weekly pullback since before the November 2016 election.